Why Not You?
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Do you have hopes and dreams but continually talk yourself out of pursuing them because you are afraid of failing or of not being good enough? Do you let worry and fear keep you from pursuing your dreams?
Have you questioned why others seem to reach their potential and live their dreams while you are still in the same old place?
So, why not you? Those hopes and dreams you have, they can come true. It will just take some work to get there. I can help you!
We All Need a Coach!
Have you ever wanted your life to be different? Have you ever asked yourself, “How did I end up here?”
Without someone there to keep us accountable, motivate and encourage us, we get comfortable and don’t push ourselves to grow and achieve our best. A coach helps you to be who you were created to be! They help you move out of your comfort zone and into a place of growing and reaching for your dreams!
This is what I can do for you!
Are you interested in receiving coaching?
Try an introductory session for FREE!
Here’s how it works:
1. Send me an email at: email@example.com. and tell me a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in receiving coaching.
2. Generally, you will receive a response from me within 1-2 business days. I will send you a response with available session times so that we can schedule your session.
3. The free session is 30-45 minutes long. It will consist of a time of getting to know each other, orientation to services and a time for question and answers. We will talk about how coaching can benefit you in your situation and give you a taste of how a session runs.
4. Our session will take place by phone. Some of you may feel a little uncertain about talking on the phone. I get it, I am an introvert and making phone calls is intimidating to me. But, let me tell you, this process works! I find that working with people by phone puts everyone at ease and allows us to get to the heart of the matter more quickly and effectively. Don’t let fear of a phone call keep you stuck!
5. I will let you know of on-going coaching opportunities to begin working with me.