Do you struggle with being consistent with your devotional time? Do you long for a simple method to keep you on track?
This 12 week devotional journal provides:
Daily Devotional pages that offer a place for you to:
- Note the scripture passages you focused on and even write out a meaningful verse.
- Write down any insights or thoughts and observations that you noticed in the passage.
- Write down how you will apply what you’ve learned.
- Journal a prayer.
Two Journal pages at the end of each week can be used for:
- Further reflection on your devotions over the past week
- Keeping a list of prayer requests for the week
- Extended prayer journal pages
One Creative page at the end of the week. This can be used any way you like! I enjoy taking a special verse or memory verse from the week and practicing my word art on it.